Sunday 15 March 2009

You Don't Mass With The Sandman (at least not today)



I'm not a great Sandler fan. He does two characters. Angry Sandler. And Dweeb Sandler (of which I usually prefer the former). He's only made one, true classic; Happy Gilmore. Apart from that, every year brings a Sandler-thon that is either shite (Little Nicky / The Longest Yard / Chuck & Larry) or mildly amusing (Anger Management / 50 First Dates).

Fortunately, You Don't Mess With The Zohan is the latter. There's sufficient activity in the plot to sustain interest and there's plenty of very daft or slightly rude humour (hoorah!).

Plus Emmenuelle Chiriqui is cute (I think I'm gona have to start introducing a cute-factor point system for hot actresses, considering the frequency it becomes important to reviewing a movie...so a 8/10 then...for the chick not the movie)

3 comments:

Nick aka Puppet Angel said...

Yep - Emmenuelle Chiriqui IS cute. She was in Wrong Turn you know. Got her head split in half by an inbred mountain man. As you do. Still looked cute though...even with half a head.

sickboy said...

Smell it smell it smell it....now take it!

And that's what i'd be saying to Chiriqui

Nick aka Puppet Angel said...

UPDATE:
Watched this on Saturday night. I'm not a big Sandler fan but I laughed my ass off. The cat abuse was hilarious.

Oh, and by all that's holy Emmenuelle Chiriqui is so damn frakkin' hot in this film. I was licking the tv screen. Mmmmmmmmm licky licky all over the Chiriqui.